Happy New Year, dear party Friends! It’s time to start 2016 right with some awesome room makeovers!
If working on updating a room or two in your house is on this year’s to-do list, maybe you’ll be inspired here!
If you missed last month’s favorites, we shared 30 Thrifty Holiday Projects:
Never too early to start thinking about ideas for next year, right? 😉
Alrighty on with tonight’s party…
Who doesn’t love a great room makeover?
My lovely Get Your DIY On co-hostesses and I shared a few of our own favorite spaces:
April at House by Hoff shared her adorable daughter’s Big Girl Room Makeover:
Mandy from The Hankful House shared her Living Room Makeover. (Would you believe she won that sectional???):
Krista from The Happy Housie shared her Fave Five Makeovers From This Year:
Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog also shared her Five Favorite Room Makeovers. Here is her kitchen:
And I shared the Evolution of my Thrifty Dining Room:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, here is next month’s theme:
Thank you so much for joining us! Have a wonderful week!
Don’t Miss a Thing!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!
I love to share at these great parties:
The Happy Housie Design Dining and Diapers Liz Marie Blog Funky Junk Interiors Savvy Southern Style Tatertots and Jello DIY Show Off Between Naps on the Porch Just a Girl and Her Blog Sand and Sisal Interior Frugalista