Hi, GYDO friends!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I finished up my ceiling (can I get a woohoo!), worked in the back yard getting my flower beds cleaned out, and today we went to the circus!
Easter has come and gone and it is certainly starting to feel like Spring around here. How about where you live?
If you are wondering what on earth Get Your DIY On is, it is a “Link Party” where we invite our blogger friends to share their projects with us. Our party runs the first Sunday of each month at 7:00 pm EST. (It’s a little late this month since we decided not to party on Easter.) And it also has a theme! This month we are inviting all of our blogging friends to share what they’ve been DIYing for Spring! The links to all their projects will be below. Enjoy!
Last month’s theme was Spring Wreaths. You can check out our favorites here: Must Try Spring Wreaths
Now let’s get down to business with some DIY!
Here is what my co-hosts and I came up with for this Challenge…
Spray Painted Owl Lamp at House by Hoff / Sweet & Simple Spring Wreath at Confessions of a Serial DIY-er / How to Sew a Two-Sided DIY Pennant Bunting Banner at The Happy Housie / Spring Herb Garden Pails at The Hankful House / DIY Industrial Standing Desk at Just a Girl and Her Blog
Before we get started, a few house-keeping items!
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!