Hello Lovely Friends!
We’re so happy you’re here to join us again for the Get Your DIY On Party!
We just love seeing all the creativity and the inspiration you guys bring each month.
Last month we were super inspired by all the awesome outdoor projects that you shared!
In case you missed them you can see all our features here: 20 Creative DIY Outdoor Projects
Tonight’s theme is Chalkboard Projects!
My co-hosts and I shared our own Chalkboard Projects on Thursday, here they are again if you missed them:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled theme, others will be deleted. (Plus that’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Looking ahead to next month’s theme – DIY Storage Ideas:
And while we’re at it, here are the next several monthly GYDO themes:
[inlinkz_linkup id=645739 mode=1]
Don’t Miss a Thing!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!