Happy Sunday, sweet friends! We are so glad that you’ve joined us for another edition of our monthly themed link party! Are you ready to Get Your DIY On? We can’t wait to see the fabulous projects you have to share with us tonight!
If you missed last month’s favorites, you can see them here:
I think tonight’s theme is such a cool one!
Who doesn’t love a great sign here and there?
My lovely Get Your DIY On co-hostesses and I have a few of our own signs to share this month:
2 Ways to Make a DIY Sign with a Silhouette from Abby @ Just a Girl and Her Blog
Thanks and Giving Sign from Mandy @ The Hankful House
DIY Holiday Signs from Krista @ The Happy Housie
Turn an Old Fence into a Vintage Sign from yours truly 🙂
5 DIY Signs from April @ House by Hoff
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, here is next month’s theme:
Thank you so much for joining us! Have a wonderful week!