We are so excited to be here today and to share some big news with you!
Our party is changing!!
It is both sad news and terrific news.
We are sadly saying good-bye to Abby from Just a Girl and her Blog as one of our original five co-hosts. We will miss her terribly, but her blog is taking a new direction, and we wish her much continued success!
She gave us her blessing though for our awesome new co-host, Nancy from Artsy Chicks Rule! Nancy loves all things DIY and budget-friendly, which is what this party is all about!
If you don’t already follow her blog, pop by Artsy Chicks Rule to check it out! She does amazing projects and loves rehabbing thrift store treasures almost as much as I do!!
We have also decided to refresh our party a little bit in honor of this change – don’t you love the new graphics that April made for us?
If you missed last month’s favorites, we shared 20 Fabulous Room Makeovers:
Are you ready for tonight?
Our theme this month is…
And here is what we created for this month’s challenge:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, here is next month’s theme:
[inlinkz_linkup id=606072 mode=1]
Thanks so much for joining us! have a great week!