AMAZING friends!! If I don’t say it often enough, ya’ll are the best and I am SO grateful for each and every one of you!
This week marks my sixth year of blogging and this would never have been possible without you.
YOU make it possible for me to do what I love, and it is truly a pleasure to create, share, and hopefully inspire you each week!
This awesome giveaway has all my favorite painting products including the following:
- One $15 Home Depot gift card for you to select a quart of paint in your choice of color
- Enough calcium carbonate to make one quart of DIY chalk paint using my go-to recipe (Find it HERE.)
- One empty quart can in which to mix your batch of DIY chalk paint
- One full-sized can of Annie Sloan’s clear soft wax
- Two 220 grit sanding blocks
- Four soft cloths for applying and buffing wax
- One roll of my favorite FrogTape brand painting tape
- Four painter’s tripods for making painting easier
- My favorite paint brush, a 2″ Purdy XL cub
*This giveaway is not sponsored by any of these brands in any way. These items were all bought and paid for by me as my gift to you.
That is every thing you need to paint your heart out from start to finish!
To enter to win, simply fill out the Rafflecopter below. This will allow me to pick one winner randomly when the contest is over.There are two free entries just for visiting and then a few simple follow-me tasks to earn more entries! (Available to U.S. Residents only.)
You can enter to win once a day until the giveaway ends next Thursday, November 15th at 12:00am EST ! Then one winner will be chosen randomly and notified via email. You will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older to participate. Void where prohibited.
BUT WAIT!! There’s more! My blogging bestie, Nancy from Artsy chicks rule is ALSO celebrating her sixth year of blogging this week!
What are the chances that we would start our blogs just days apart and only 30 minutes away from each other, and then meet and become dear friends??
She is also hosting an awesome giveaway to celebrate and say thank you:
Click HERE to head on over and enter her giveaway too!
Good luck!! 😀
I’ll see ya’ll back here on Tuesday with my Trash-to-Treasure girls sharing how I gave this headboard bench a little lift:
See ya then!
P.S. If you missed our last thrifting video, you can see it HERE! 😀
Don’t Miss a Thing!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!