Happy Sunday, and welcome to the partay! This month’s theme is DIY Storage Ideas and I know ya’ll have some great projects to share!
I am currently on my way home from an amazing week with GMC and some awesome bloggers. If you missed it, I traveled the World’s Longest Yard Sale from Michigan to Georgia in search of fabulous treasures to help furnish a habitat for humanity home for a lovely family, and I can’t wait to share it all with you!!
Before we get to the party, we are super bummed to say good bye to Mandy. She started her student teaching this year, and on top of that still runs her photography business on the side, so blogging has to take a back seat for a while. She will miss you all and hopes to be back to her blog soon! Best of luck, Mandy pants!
Last month we had some amazing chalkboard projects! Visit them HERE if you missed them!
Back to tonight’s theme:
We shared our own DIY Storage Ideas this week:
Electronic Dock Charging Station from Mandy @ The Hankful House
Craft Supply Storage Using Vintage Containers from April @ House by Hoff
Bookcase Makeover from Yours Truly
DIY Jewelry Organizer from Nancy @ Artsy Chicks Rule
IKEA Tarva Dresser Hack from Krista @ The Happy Housie
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled theme, others will be deleted. (Plus that’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Looking ahead to next month’s theme – DIY Fall Favorites:
And while we’re at it, here are the next several monthly GYDO themes:
Don’t Miss a Thing!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!