We’re so glad you’re here to join us for our monthly Get Your DIY On Party! Have we mentioned how happy we are that you join us each month? We love the creativity, and you always inspire! Last month’s Wall Decor Party was amazing. Did you check out our fabulous favorites?
If you missed what I shared this week, I shared this fun Restore find, a very countrified hunter green plate rack that looks much more updated, thanks to the Vaseline painting trick:
And this was my contribution to this month’s GYDO “Colorful” theme. I shared how I updated my outdoor glider bench with a fresh coat of paint and new DIY cushion covers (link to awesome and EASY tutorial included):
And here’s what my lovely co-hosts came up with for this month’s theme:
We seriously can’t wait to see your colorful projects!
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled theme, others will be deleted. (Plus that’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, next month’s theme is Outdoor DIY Projects:
And while we’re at it, here are the next several monthly GYDO themes:
Don’t Miss a Thing!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!