Hello, and welcome to our party!
If you are new here, then here is what’s going on:
Every month a group of four fab blogging gals and I host a themed link up.
We are asking you to share your best posts, old and new!
(Check out my Get Your DIY On party page for more details.)
So fellow bloggers, we can’t wait for you to share your latest and greatest Furniture Revival projects with us this month!
And if you are not a blogger, no problem!
These themed link ups are as a good as an amazingly curated Pinterest board for all the ideas they have to offer!!
(And who doesn’t love a good before and after?)
Click on any of the links to visit that project.
If you missed our features from last month’s “Falling for Fall Projects” theme, you can check them out here:
I have to tell you that the projects shared at last month’s theme were unbelievable!!
But moving on from “Fall”, let’s talk about this month’s theme…
I think this might be just about my favorite topic.
I CAN”T WAIT!! To see what everyone has to share with us on this one…
What about our projects, you say??
Here are the pieces my fabulous cohosts and I revived for this month’s theme:
Just a couple of quick tidbits before we get started. We would be so excited if you would:
Follow each of your hosts in some sort of fashion:
- Link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Can’t wait to snuggle up with a blanket on the couch and check out all of the amazing transformations!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!