Are you ready to party again DIY style?? Thanks to all who shared their gorgeous patterned and textured projects with us last month! Ya’ll never disappoint! If you missed our favorites, you can check them out here:
Tonight’s theme is Wall Decor! Whether you DIY’d your own creation or gathered a grouping to create a stunning wall décor statement, we want to see it all!!
If you missed our Wall Décor projects we shared on Thursday, here’s what you missed:
And I shared my final March Madness Makeover:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled theme, others will be deleted. (Plus that’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, next month’s theme is Colorful DIY Projects:
And here are the rest of our themes for this year:
Don’t Miss a Thing!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!