Happy Sunday, sweet friends! Who’s ready to party?? Ok if you’re like me and spent the entire week in a decorating frenzy, you might be more ready to relax. That’s okay though because this party is the no-stress, who cares what you’re wearin kind of party!
If you missed last month’s favorites, we shared 15+ Fabulous DIY Signs:
I LOVED that theme!
Are you ready for tonight? Our theme this month is…
Everybody’s looking to save a few pennies at the Holidays so I know you guys have some amazing thrifty Holiday projects to share with us!
My lovely Get Your DIY On co-hostesses and I shared a few of our own:
A Thrifty Christmas Vignette by Abby from Just a Girl and her Blog
Holiday Bar Stool Makeover by April from House by Hoff
DIY Christmas Carol / Song Lyrics Sign by Krista from The Happy Housie
Snowman Soup Gift Jars by Mandy from The Hankful House
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, here is next month’s theme:
Thank you so much for joining us!
I’ll be be back tomorrow sharing my Christmas Home tour:
and I’ll be back again Tuesday sharing what I did with this lucky yard sale find!
Don’t Miss a Thing!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!
I love to share at these great parties:
The Happy Housie Design Dining and Diapers Liz Marie Blog Funky Junk Interiors Savvy Southern Style Tatertots and Jello DIY Show Off Between Naps on the Porch Just a Girl and Her Blog Sand and Sisal Interior Frugalista