Are you ready to Get Your DIY On?? I know we are, and we are so excited to have you here sharing your amazing talent with us! I always look forward to getting comfy on the couch after I put the kiddos to bed so I can sit and look through what you’ve been up to!
If you missed last month’s favorites, you can see them here:
I love this month’s theme:
How easy is that??
Here is what we came up with for this month’s challenge…
Rustic-Chic Coffee Table Makeover by April at House by Hoff
Kitchen Reno Plans by Abby at Just a Girl and Her Blog
Light & White Writing Nook by Mandy at The Hankful House
DIY White Linen Blackout Drapery with Grommet Top by Krista at The Happy Housie
Cottage Inspired Shelf with Mirror by Christy at Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!