Hi friends! Welcome to another party! Last month, our theme was “May Flowers”. We had so many fabulous flower projects linked up! Here are the features from that party in case you missed them:
I would imagine you guys like saving money just like we do. What better way to save money on your décor than to make your own Knock Off project? We all love those high-end retailers, but we can do without the matching high- end price tags! We thought we’d make our own versions and see just how much money we could save. Do you know that between all five of us, we saved $500…$500!!!!
Here are the projects we shared that saved us so much money:
Pottery Barn Summer House Sign from Christy at Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer
Pottery Barn Inspired Rope Mirrors from April at House by Hoff
Ralph Lauren Inspired Pillow from Abby at Just a Girl and Her Blog
Pottery Barn Anchor Sign by Mandy at The Hankful House
Pottery Barn Succulent Knock Off from Krista at The Happy Housie
So let’s get on with the party!
Just a couple of quick tidbits before we get started. We would be so stinkin’ excited if you would:
- Follow each of your hosts in some sort of fashion:
Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer
The Happy Housie
The Hankful House
Just a Girl and Her Blog
House By Hoff
- Link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes (that’s what makes it so fun!).
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thanks so much for linking up! I can’t wait to come visit!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!
Email * Facebook * Pinterest * Hometalk * Twitter * Instagram
Thanks so much for hosting!