Are you ready to party DIY style?? Thanks to all who shared their fabulous lettered and numbered projects last month! They really were fabulous! If you missed our favorites, you can check them out HERE!
Tonight’s theme is patterned and textured projects! I know y’all have some creative ones for this theme!
My lovely co-hostesses and I have already shared our Textured and Pattern Projects with you:
Easy DIY Barely Sew or No Sew Drapery from Krista at The Happy Housie
Spring Decorating with Textures from April at House by Hoff
DIY Beach Texture Painting from Nancy at Artsy Chicks Rule
Carrot Inspired Easter Pattern Pots from Mandy at the The Hankful House
And I shared my Patterned Sofa Table
I’ve also started my March Madness, 31 Thrifty Makeovers in 31 Days Series. Here a few things I’ve shared so far:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, next month’s theme is Wall Décor:
[inlinkz_linkup id=614039 mode=1]
Don’t Miss a Thing!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!