Welcome party people! Are you ready for Summer? I am definitely ready for warm weather and fun in the sun! My babes still have 11 more days of school though, and then it’s on!
Last month we were looking for thrifty projects that came in under $10, and there were a bunch of great ideas shared.
Here are out our top 10 favorites if you missed them:
I think this month’s theme is perfect to kick off the Summer, and we can’t wait to see what projects you’ll share! It’s Outdoor Décor!
Here’s what my cohosts and I have been busy working on for this month’s theme:
Summer Deck Refresh from April @ House by Hoff
DIY Nautical Rope Outdoor Coasters from Krista @ The Happy Housie
Coastal Summer Wreath from Abby @ Just a Girl and Her Blog
Updated Planters with Sisal Rope from Christy @ Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer
Mason Jar Summer Decor from Mandy @ The Hankful House
I also shared my Summer Home Tour this week with my new hardwood floors that I am totally in love with!
Now for some standard party business…
- Be sure to follow your hosts in some fashion:
Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer
- Don’t forget to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
For you planners out there, here is next month’s theme:
July 5th: White and Light Projects! (Super easy!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=532885 mode=1]
Thank you so much for linking up with us! Have a wonderful week!