Hello Lovely Friends!
We’re so happy you’re here to join us again for another Get Your DIY On Party! We love seeing all the creativity and inspiration you guys bring each month. I loved last month’s Colorful DIY Projects theme and y’all did not disappoint! If you missed our favorites, you can check them out here:
Tonight’s theme is Outdoor DIY Projects. With Summer almost upon us, we’re all so excited to see what you have to share! I know I’m ready for some warm weather outdoor projects, how about you?
In case you missed the Outdoor DIY Projects we shared on Thursday, here they are again:
Summer Wildflower Door Basket – Yours truly
Backyard Pallet Bar – The Hankful House
DIY Headboard Bench – Artsy Chicks Rule
5 Planter Ideas for Summer – House by Hoff
Rolling Stump Outdoor Side Table – The Happy Housie
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled theme, others will be deleted. (Plus that’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, here is next month’s theme:
And while we’re at it, here are the next several monthly GYDO themes:
[inlinkz_linkup id=638317 mode=1]
Don’t Miss a Thing!
If you like what you see, there are several ways to follow along!
Thanks for the party Christie! So many cute ideas!
Thanks for joining us again, Jenna! 🙂
Marie, The Interior Frugalista says
Yay, I made it on time. Love the theme this month ladies – thank you!
Yay!! Thanks for joining!! XOXO